For one - I'm now married.
Two - We are expecting our first child, our son, June 14,
And three - we live roughly 9 hours away from BOTH sides of our families, and are the only ones that have moved further than 20 minutes...so we're rare. Or unique. Or rather, our experiences are quite different from that of our families and close friends, so this is one way I want to attempt to keep in touch.
A bonus is if I can get a following on here, I won't rely on Facebook to update family and friends on the latest and greatest news.
Teaser for next post: We attended our first childbirth class (and hopped in on the last night of a previous class, for reasons that will be explained in said-upcoming post) and we are more excited than ever for the grand entrance of our son! Details and stories forthcoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment