Monday, September 27, 2010

'Nuther Chance

So there's another house-to-rent chance. As of yet, it seems certain, but I am still wary and won't be quite at ease that we ARE going to rent it (even though both parties have said as much) until we sign papers. And that might not happen for a bit, because the landlords don't know when they are moving out exactly, but it'll be around 2 months from now.

Prayer that this would work out this time would be wonderful, and at the same time that I would not fret and worry as I am so wont to do! :) Trusting in God to provide materially and being *at peace* no matter what happens is something that seems to keep popping up in my daily life that I am more aware of than before.

To the ladies in partic: In a different vein, Luke has asked me to give the "chapel" talk to his 8th grade girls this week on biblical femininity. I really only have tomorrow to work on it, and although I've given it some thought, I still need some resources for things important for junior-high aged girls. I'm going to do an overview of what it should look like in young girls, and later during the year hit on some things to work on, something like that. Naturally, the Bible is where I'll start and end, but if there are any good blogs I could peruse or any quotes anyone has, or general advice, I'd love to look it over. Thanks!

No comments: